Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 2 - OH lunges and burpees

Cash In:
Dynamic warmup
Burgener Warm-up
Burgener barbbell complex warm-up

Today's workout:
30# Overhead lunges x 50 feet
21 burpees
For time 17:44

Energy: 7
Stress: 2
Shoes: VFFsprint
Location: Fitness Factory 7pm
Bad Boy: couple pieces of hard candy/ laffy taffy @ work, 1 baklava
Good Boy:  B, L, snacks all zone, dinner @ subway with extra cheese for pro

__________________________
Day two of my Year of Crossfit challenge.  My goal is to do 5-6 days of CF per week with eating in the zone as much as I can.  I'm feeling motivated!  The hardest part will be getting a workout in on Wed or Thur night because those are both 12 hour days when I get done at 6:30.  Luckily this week's rest day is on Thursday which is the worst for exercise motivation. 

The workout was great.  It was more shoulders than I thought it would be.  105 pushups in 105 burpees and 250 feet of 30# overhead lunges in 17:44.  My anterior delts were on fire for a good 20 minutes after stopping. 

I wore my vibram five fingers (VFF) and it's funny to see peoples' looks and double takes.  I wore them to Walmart after working out and I can totally tell when people are talking about them or checking them again for a better look.  I just want to be like, "They're Vibram five fingers... no they don't have any support... what kind of shoes were you born in?... they're very comfortable."  I'm still loving them. 

Looking forward to tomorrow. 

No comments: