Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 5 - Rest day

Today was a rest day.  We went to the library today and got some cds (The Shins and A Band of Horses) cd's that I reserved the other day.  These were the cd's I was going to order on Itunes, but luckily they had them at the library...FREE!!!  FTW

I am planning on attending a course in December and will have to use personal money to pay for it.  It is pretty expensive but well worth the money for me as an athletic trainer and for future business.  I took the level one course a couple of months ago and use the information regularly.  My goal is to become SFMA certified and have two courses to go and possibly a couple day internship and/ or a test or two.  The certification is an assessment tool to help identify mobility or stability issues in patients/ athletes/ active people, with pain or just wanting to improve their performance, and then give them exercises and instructions on how to correct these issues.  It is very effective and I have already seen great effects from attending the first course and applying the information. 

Today I deposited a hunk of that money into savings.  I have a couple of personal training clients and am going to use the money I get from them to help pay for the course.  I'm guessing another 5 weeks or so and I'll have enough saved to register.  I'm hoping they will still have the course available when I have all the money. 

Bad Boy: More laffy taffy 4-5 pieces and some lifesavers at work, 1 ginger cookie that are amazing a patient brought in for us
Good Boy: All meals zone, rode my bike to work and back in am, lunch and pm in 110 degree heat!

No comments: