Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day late

Yesterday went by pretty fast somehow.  I had a personal training client come to our place to workout, in trade for some piano lessons for Kelsa, so I worked her out for an hour.  She mainly likes to work on "core" stuff but also complained of back pain and illness the last week.  I decided to tone down her workout to some corrective exercises to help regain some movement and stability in her spine. 
I took a nice long nap and then headed for the gym before we went out for a friend's 30th birthday.

We did a 15 kilometer bike race.  Inside, of course.  I did it in 27:54.

I didn't eat very well at the birthday party, but not as bad as someother people. 

In other news, we are getting more and more motivated to start planning for my own CrossFit gym/ rehab facility.  Nothing major, but talking and planning more. 

More to come in the next few months and years. 

No comments: