Friday, July 16, 2010

Death by Deadlifts

It's finally the end of the week!  Having a half day on Fridays makes it all that much better.  This week my boss was on vacation and I took over for his patients.  Normally he would have gotten another physical therapist to cover some patients and allow us to have more PT techs for some extra help, but for some reason they didn't.  Michael to the rescue!  I saw 81 patients this week, which is almost twice as many as I see on average.  The physical therapists get a productivity bonus when they see more that 79 patients, but my job is hourly and I get overtime instead of bonuses.  I hoping for, but not expecting, a little bonus for working my gluteus maximus off and saving the clinic a bunch of money!

NEWS ALERT: How I met your mother is going into syndication this fall!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled Fitquest...

Todays workout was deadlifts of every color:
1 reps @ 275 lbs
10 reps @ 225 lbs
1 rep @ 275 lbs
20 reps @ 160 lbs
1 rep @ 275 lbs
30 reps @ 135

It really surprised me how different my muscles felt after each different set. 

No comments: